Top 10 Reasons Why You Will Like the Bethel Magazine Online
One afternoon this past summer, the marketing and communication staff at Bethel, including myself, sat in our front office and had an impromptu brainstorming session. We were trying to figure out how we could make the online magazine more user friendly, more searchable, more video and link friendly, more interactive, etc. We quickly realized that the current online magazine wasn’t capable of performing everything we wanted it to perform.
In the midst of discouragement, our art director had a brilliant idea – why not create a web site? We couldn’t find any reasons why not. So we did.
Today, we are excited to unveil Bethel Magazine Online, which is the product of much hard work from the past few months. We especially want to thank Bethel’s webmaster, Josh Gulledge, for helping us take the idea from our summer brainstorming session and make it a reality. (If you see Josh around campus, give him a pat on the back for us!)
Since everyone loves top 10 lists, here is a list of the top 10 reasons you’re going to love Bethel Magazine Online as much as we do.
Here are the top 10 reasons why we think you’ll like this site:
10. Read expanded versions of feature stories.
9. Watch cool videos like this one.
8. View more photos from feature stories.
7. Interact with other alumni and friends of Bethel.
6. “Like”, “tweet” and share your favorite videos and stories on multiple social media platforms.
5. If you are in a story, you can now share it with the entire world.
4. You can follow and comment on our weekly blog.
3. View new content updates on the first of every month.
2. This site just looks cool.
1. Even if you’re not here, you can still feel like you’re part of the “Bethel Bubble.”
So don’t forget to check us out on the first of every month for new content updates and at the end of every week for a new blog entry. You should probably just bookmark this page now. Please?
Also, we’re always looking for story ideas. If you have an idea please send it to us!